The Wolverine welcomes community submissions, including editorials and guest articles:
- May be on any topic and may be anonymous
Both editorials (if applicable) and guest articles should follow the following guidelines:
- Interviews must be recorded to ensure facts are correct.
- Interviews should be scheduled in advance.
- The interviewee or subject of a photograph has been well-informed of the purpose of the interview/photograph and is aware that their interview/photograph will be published in The Wolverine.
- Sources should be made anonymous only if the interview reflects negatively on the subject/source.
- Refrain from publishing anything that does not meet the standards of quality and integrity of the paper, which we seek to uphold.
- If you feel strongly about a topic, do not write about it.
- Do not report drama!
- Please proofread your submission for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Questions? Email email@example.com,
Please Note: Submission of an article or editorial to The Wolverine gives the staff full right to modify, delete, or add content where appropriate. All submissions will go through a full round of edits before being placed in the paper or on the website.
Ready to submit?
Fill out the form below or email your article/editorial to firstname.lastname@example.org.